Rental available november seaford

Guest sharkbiscuit

Guest sharkbiscuit

Hi!

We are breaking our lease on 5th November as we're moving interstate due to jobs.

We are renting in Seaford, one street back from the esplanade and VERY close to Moana beach. Is also in walking distance of public transport, seaford shopping centre, primary school, nursery etc.

Currently paying $330 per week.

In a nutshell....

4 bedrooms (master with ensuite and walk in robe)

Beds 2 & 3 have built ins

Kitchen/Dining/Family room (has a dishwasher)

Separate lounge

Laundry

Double garage

Large pergola/paved entertaining area

Decent sized garden for the kids!

Reverse cycle air-con

It's all very neutral decor throughout, bright, airy and loads of space.

Please let me know if anyone is interested and I can sort out some pictures for you asap.

Thank-you

Ellie

Guest sharkbiscuit

Hi Brooksey,

Sorry I read your pm and then it seemed to dissapear!

Haven't had chance to sort out photos tonight as was working late but will definately have them up Friday eve.

Thanks for your reply- could work out just right timing wise!

Guest sharkbiscuit

Hiya

Bond was $1500 and the last family had a big dog so shouldn't be a problem.

Let me know if you're interested and we'll sort out a time when you can come and have a look.

Cheers

Ellie

Guest sharkbiscuit

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your interest in the property! i don't always check poms as often as I should so please email me at ellieridd@hotmail.com for any specifics!

The house will be on with an agent - Southgate real estate, 1 griffiths drive, moana, 0061 8 8386 2322.

They will be advertising formally at the start of October, and as soon as I have any dates for viewings I'll post them up. I'm sure Southgate will take details down of interested parties, but those of you already here will know what it's like!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MAGS&TREV

Hi Ellie, I send you an email last night - but had only read the first page - had not realised you had given details of real estate agent so will contact them. Good Luck with your move.

Guest sharkbiscuit

Hi

Just to let anyone know who is still interested we have a viewing on Monday 11th October 2010 at 3.30pm.

The address is 24 Corvette Road, Seaford, 5169.

Hopefully see you there!

Ellie