• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree12Likes

Thread: New posters please read!!!!!!

4457 times
      Quote Originally Posted by Allie Bloss View Post
      HEY tyKE - wes here - hope all is well. Im uncertain here. used to use poms all the time before emigarating and it helped heaps. Then after we arrived we continued asking some questions but more so answering others' quastions. Over the lastr year life has taken over as it does having our 4th child (4th under 4 lol) and now as she approaches 1 year I thought to advertise her things eg, cot set etc here on Poms, but everywhere is stickys and the like saying no, No, NO. Normal folk living in the local suburbs selling goods to the benefit if other like minded if surely and clearly a good thing. I can of course use other sites but POMS was my first choice as it is where i started, and where i remember getting my first break, e.g. aplace where i could at last get answers. Rules of no posts for 30 days etc seem to be bordering on...well, you know what im trying to say. Anyhow's - let me know, and if you say no, no worries :-p

No probs.
      Seems a long time since I met you on the drive of our Seaford rental

Put your ads in.You are a long time poster.

Could I ask a little favour in return please????

Give us an update on how you are doing,a few tips for the newbies included.

This site does a great job but we lose so many posters once the have settled and don't need us any more.

Pretty please??????

Not setting a precedent here - it's only because I have met you and know you are genuine.
      Last edited by Guest75; 05-07-2011 at 11:44 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12