Aberfoyle Park

Rich & Chit

Guest Guest75

Just gone downhill now you are there..............:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Seriously, it's not bad at all from what I know.

My good lady friend Lazy Cow lives there so she might pop an opinion in.:D

Guest markmet

Hi There

Congatulations on getting new rental. I live in Flagstaff Hill next suburb from aberfoyle. Just wanted to say aberfoyle is lovely. Close to shops, a couple of lovely cafes in the hub shopping centre, great bus route, lots of green areas and pathways to go walking a nice laid back area. I wouldn't have a problem living there one bit so enjoy.

Chris

We're on the move. Got a new rental in Aberfoyle Park near the Hub, and wondered what the area is like. Seems OK on the surface, naer shops etc but what about living there? Would appreciate any feedback.

Hi there

Its not the one near to the church is it, if so that was were I first rented when we got here. I really like Aberfoyle Park and the chidlren go to school there. good bus route and shopping too. Prob will move back there soon when Eldest goes to high school so she can get a better bus route than what we have in Happy Valley.

hope you settle in well.

Jo :cute:

just goes to show how useful this site is. Yes it is the one next to the church. Immaculate inside. Did you like living there? How are the neighbours?

My goodness small world!! :)

thought it had gone back up for rent the other day. We were there for just over 6 months we had it from brand new, I really liked it there, never saw the neighbours though. My friend rented it after me too., only saw the landlord once.

bills werent too high either compared to where we are now.

Good luck and hope everyything works out

Jo :wubclub:

I live just round the corner at the top end of windebanks - love the area - handy shops - no trouble since I have been there (12+ months) so if it starts now I know where you live haha