• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
    Like Tree2Likes
    • 1 Post By Toni
    • 1 Post By WhatNow?

Thread: Looking for short term rental

Looking for short term rental

We are a Scottish family of 6 and are emigrating to Adelaide. We arrive on the 9th December. I am very nervous as we are struggling to find accomodation as with it being such a busy holiday/christmas period. My plans were to maybe rent for a few weeks over christmas while looking for a long term rental.

There is myself and husband and retired mother and my 3 boys.

If anyone can help in any way with any contacts I would appreciate that very much.

I thought either a holiday home or if anyone is going away for christmas and would like me to housesit. Not fussy on the amount of bedrooms as we could use airbeds for the kids.

We are very responsible and would respect the home we stayed in as if it were our own.

We do not smoke or have pets.

Thankyou, Jennifer.

842 times
      I've noticed that a lot of people seem to be booking earlier and earlier - so don't wait too much longer to find something. With the weather getting warmer people are starting to book and I know many properties are booked up already. Look on http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/...d-rentals.html Also check out Adelaide Short Term Rentals - Furnished rental accommodation Adelaide, South Australia; Holiday Accommodation, Holiday Rentals, Homes & Serviced Apartments in Australia; Stayz Holiday Accommodation - 24,000+ Holiday Rentals across Australia; http://www.adelaidebound.com
      Last edited by Toni; 31-10-2010 at 04:05 AM.
      meerkatjen likes this.

270 times
      You could PM 'Jarnasa' on this site - she manages short term furnished accommodation all over Adelaide. Her real name is Donna Jacobs and she has helped many of our clients.
      meerkatjen likes this.