• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia

Exclamation Relocation Relocation - Family Wanted that are looking to buy a house!!!

Hi just wondering if anyone out there is looking at buying a house in the next 4-6 weeks? i have a contact who is looking for a british family for the Relocation series with Phil Spencer - if they dont find a family in the next week they will miss Adelaide out! not good as there are things I would have like to have known before we got here! ie Stamp duty in SA being one of the most expensive states in Australia!!! please drop me a line & I will pass your details on - the contact is here in Adelaide so can answer any questions you have but if you have seen the program they are looking at Phil Spencer assisting you in the deal, buying & explaining what you need to know before you buy, etc...

189 times
      Yes we are coming out to visit Jan 3 to look at property around Christies Beach, Port Noarlunga and Morphett Vale areas.
      We are a family of 3 my daughter Lauren 9 years old,Victoria my wife 38 who works in finance then myself Trevor 39 a self employed builder, so I would also be looking into buying either land or a house or both depending on the prices.
      If any use my email is below.

Last edited by trevorpayne; 08-11-2010 at 12:53 PM.

148 times
      unfortunately, not quite there yet, need to save a bit more (while enjoying the company of our noisy and peeing resident possums - joy), next year maybe... though the OH is australian anyway, so probably wouldn't count.