short term/long term wanted in CBD SA

Guest agnex99

Guest agnex99

Hi Everyone

A couple with a kid looking to rent around CBD SA (APARTMENT/2-BEDROOM HOUSE) in March 2011. Drop me a mail or PM me if its available or know anyone looking for tenants.

Cheers

Agnes

Guest agnex99
Hi There

Check out a few members who are in this section of the PIA forum http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/jobs-business-adverts/10453-short-term-furnished-rentals.html

Thanks Kris

The pic doesnt impressed me to book and i would prefer a kind landlord from the forum whom can offer a place to move and take us there to view before we decide to lease. Its goin to be a 12 months rental at least..

Please offer your help if you could... xxx very much to all forumers.

cheers

agnes

Good one! :-)

It sounds like you are after a long term rental if it is 12months. Our main real estate site for rentals is Real Estate, Property, Land and Homes for Sale, lease and rent - realestate.com.au . Sometimes people on this forum are breaking their lease so just keep an eye on the rental section closer to the date you are leaving. Good luck