holiday rental wanted

Guest dotty

Hi:idea:

As I'm so pushed for time I'm taking the lazy option and asking for as much help as I can get !

I need somewhere to stay with my son for 2 weeks (Jan. 14th-28th)

Can anyone suggest somewhere reasonably priced? I don't mind caravanparks etc because at least they will be furnished.

This is a back up incase we don't get OAA.

Just wondered if anyone had any experience of this?

Thanks

Dotty

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi Dotty

Have you thought about checking out short term furnished accommodation, there are a few of us on here who offer it - us included, but not sure if we can help with the dates you mention. But check out www.adelaidebound.com there are lots of options on there.

Good luck

Regs

Sas

Thank's everyone,

Have now sorted out a couple of weeks in woodcroft caravan park as recommended, so have somewhere until son comes back. Worry about the rest when I'm out there!!

One more thing to cross of the huge 'to do' list!:goofy:

Dotty

denise 42

you should not put your email on the view page, to pm someone find there name you want to pm click on name (a litttle box opens) in there is

'send private message to......... type what you want scoll down and send, hope this is helpfull also if you get pm from anyone top right is welcome box 'denise 42'... in blue is private messages click on that

hope this helps