Where to rent??

Guest Clan Fortune

Guest Clan Fortune

Hi all, i was looking for some advice as regards nice quiet areas. I have a 16yr old, 14yr old and 4 yr old so will be looking at nurseries, schooling ad universities.

I was previously lookin at WA where my brother is but with recent changes forced me to have a rethink. Adelaide appeals and has the thumbs up fom the family so looks like i'll be applying for sponsorship.

OH would like to live close to the beach. I would like to live in the country so we're looking for a compromise . Prob close to the beach and outside the city. Probelm is I don't have a great knowledge of areas. Any advice anyone could offer would be fab and most appreciated.

Guest Guest75

Hiya

If you are wanting near beach and country I reckon you will be looking at suburbs south of the city.

Not knocking the north by the way!:cute::cute:

Most suburbs from Hallett Cove and down are a few minutes away from the hills.

You have the McLaren Vale Wine Region,some beautiful coastline.

Have a look at this thread..

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/adelaide-photos/21009-pictures-southern-coast.html