• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree5Likes

Thread: For Sale - Reynella- Dream Home

4457 times
      Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
      I thought advertising was frowned on on this site. Obviously not.
      Go on then..................... I'll address this.
      Mr Django knows me well enough.

Forum members who do put into this online community are welcome to put ads in. Single stuff, no business self promotion (unless a two line signature) and not too heavy on the selling - this is not Gumtree or ebay!
      Folk just joining to advertise /self promote will be asked not to post ads and to contribute to this community forum in the manner in which it is intended for.

Mods are having to keep a real eye on this as the forum is under threat of being swamped by ads / loosing it's identity and purpose if they are not kept to a sensible level.
      I reckon that the advertising has become a lot worse since your experience as a Mod - truly scary added to the general spam.

Regards to you Pete,nice to catch up the other day.

Apologies to the O/P

Highbury, SA
      4221 times
      Also advertising personal property (including your own house, car etc) is ok for contributing members (within reason). But not advertising by proxy.

We're trying to stop the site being used by people who think they can just use the members as a captive market place, making some cash out of gullible new migrants if they can't sell stuff using the normal channels! (Not that I'm saying anyone's gullible you understand, just that could be the mindset of some who think every migrant is cashed-up and desperate to be parted from their money!)
      Guest75 likes this.
      Sometimes the grass will appear greener on the other side because it has been fertilised by bull****

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12