Breaking Lease in 3 bedroom House in Wynn Vale

Guest katieb

Dear All,

Thought I would let you know that we are going to be breaking our lease on our rental property in Wynn Vale (near Golden Grove).

It is a lovely house in a very quiet area and the only reason that we are moving is that we need a bigger property with another child on the way. In fact we are only moving 5 minutes down the road as love the area so much.

The house is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and backs on to Cobblestone Creek Reserve so has a lovely view from the back garden. The property details are as follows:-

3 good sized bedrooms (1 ensuite)

Double Garage

Large Lounge (with wood burning stove which was lovely during the winter)

Kitchen/Dining Room (kitchen much more modern than lots of other properties we had viewed)

Good sized bathroom with separate toilet

Laundry Room

Evaporative air con

5 minute drive to Golden Grove Village and 10 mins to Tea Tree Plaza

Should be available around the 17th March but date is yet to be confirmed.

Please PM me if you would like any further information or want to have a little look.

Thanks

Katie

Guest kangomik

It's a great area for schools and stuff, superb for people who are new arrivals as everything is so close and the beach is only 35 mins away, not to mention the hills and the Barrossa. Easy drive to the industrial areas north of the city too.

There are a couple of draw back, it's stevo's neck of the woods and I also live just up the road :biglaugh:

Guest Guest5035
It's a great area for schools and stuff, superb for people who are new arrivals as everything is so close and the beach is only 35 mins away, not to mention the hills and the Barrossa. Easy drive to the industrial areas north of the city too.

There are a couple of draw back, it's stevo's neck of the woods and I also live just up the road :biglaugh:

:realmad::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Yep its a great area, great shops, bus services, great eating out, great walking trails, great schools public and private, great council who really take pride in their streets, reserves and parks.

stevo

[ATTACH]1507[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1513[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1509[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1511[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1512[/ATTACH]

Thanks for people who have sent me PM's regarding the property as promised pleased find attached pictures of the property taken when we moved in.

Katie