rental needed URGENTLY

Guest TheMightyBahamut

Guest TheMightyBahamut

hi, i am only half brit, but i am hoping you wont hold that against me lol i am currently looking for some kind soul to help my family out with a place to rent. my current lease is up Jan.31st, and so far we are unable to find anyone willing to let a place to a family. we had four "guarantees" but when we went to sign the papers and they saw we have three children, suddenly the house was unavailable. we are quiet non-smokers, with no pets. we always pay the rent on time, and are able to provide bond plus 4-6 weeks rent upfront. we can afford up to $270 per week you can email me at cathyelvey@yahoo.com.au thanks - cathy =)

Guest TheMightyBahamut

hello, im in adelaide, and the rental market is very tight here, as it is all over Australia.If you are a skilled migrant, there is a housing program that gives you a fully furnished place to rent for up to 12 weeks while you find something, so you may qualify for that. i would email some of the agents here, and tell them when you arrive, and what kind of place you want, and they may be able to help.

best of luck, and keep us posted how you go :)

hi ya cheers for the info about renting for skilled migrants which i am...i will be coming over as i skilled motor mechanic if you could pm me the web link for housing programe that would be great or post the link for other people to try will get my penpal on the case as she lives in adelaide parafield gardens she has ways of getting round people or get her way

alex

Guest dglamoore

OAA is great but don't forget it is not guaranteed. We had less than 4 weeks notice that we did not get it as they were full and had to franticaly phone around for somewhere to stay when we got here so have a plan B ready too!! :v_SPIN:

Lisa:o