• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Hallet Cove? Where to live?

5 times
      Hi Tori and Manchester-Nic
      Hope you dont mind me joining in but im in exactly the same boat. Hubbie and i are both Nurses. We have 2 children Martha 6 and James 4. Went yesterday for medicals, police checks through. Hoping to be over in adelaide late 2011 early 2012. Like the look of Hallet Cove too. Have you had any shipping quotes yet? Bestwishes Michelle in Sheffield

previously Wiltshire, UK now Happy Valley, Adelaide
      71 times
      Hi Michelle, great to be on touch with people at the same stage. I have had 1 x quote so far for our shipping needs from Anglo Pacific but will get more - I started a thread on here asking for any suggestions and I have had some feedback so will give those a try too.

Where in the UK are you based? Have you been to Adelaide/Aus before?

All the best x
      Steve, Tori & Tabitha (nearly 2) Visa Granted Dec 2011 - Originally from Wiltshire, UK, now in Happy Valley, SA. Home, crafting, recipe and family blog at http://2plus1dotme2.wordpress.com/
      Childrens clothing store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/tabithaandhugo?ref=si_shop

Christies Beach
      60 times
      Hallett Cove is a good place tolive.
      The whole coast down that side is stunning. If there's an criticism of Hallett cove its the beach...bloody pebbles, can you figure that one out?
      I stayed a little further down the coast in Port Noarlunga and thouroughly enjoyed it. Great beach (sand!) and a jetty for fishing, the kidsloved the place and I still take them there. I stayed at a fantastic house that had evrything and was close to everything too.
      Well, that is my tuppenceworth!

capers1 likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123