• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree20Likes

Thread: where to live

cornish Busdriver
      All i would say as a bus driver and the people i generaly pick up is to stay away from Arndale and mansfield park area's.
      When we do get major hassle on the buses its is 9 times out of 10 Arndale or Mansfield park area.
      The majority of suburbs around Adelaide north south east and west are all pretty good but like everywhere they have there good and bad places.
      Its gonna be upto you really to decide where you wanna live.
      coral likes this.

Retired Member
      1362 times
      Quote Originally Posted by Mizzmp View Post
      Does anyone know what Tea Tree Gully or Modbury is like? I see there are plenty of good schools with a hospital and TAFE?
      Everywheres good and bad in everyones eyes, TTG and Modbury are 10 minutes from GG and Wynn Vale,( Kangomik Greenwith ) and me Wynn Vale

Highbury, SA
      4221 times
      The suburb of Tea Tree Gully is lovely - green, leafy, a little hilly (so some places have great views over the city to the coast), good shops, schools nearby, transport etc. Modbury is one of those big areas with lots of smaller suburbs within it, such as Modbury Heights, Modbury North... there are some nice roads around there... the centre (Modbury) is mostly taken up with a big shopping mall and the hospital so a little more built up, less green - great if you won't have a car as everything within walking distance. Look also at Fairview Park, Vista, Hope Valley, Highbury, Dernancourt, Greenwith, Wynn Vale, Golden Grove, Banksia Park.
      Guest5035 likes this.
      Sometimes the grass will appear greener on the other side because it has been fertilised by bull****

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12