• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
      Six It

Flinders Uni area

Ok.. so i am in the process of setting up a part time masters at Flinders.

I am only going to be in the country for approx 4 months a year for 2 years ( heading back to Chch in between)

What i am wondering is if you can get furnished Uni digs around the Uni.. or at the halls or something. I dont want to have to furnish a room/flat for such a short time.

Now obviously i will have to bring some of my own stuff.. but if i can avoid whiteware and beds and desks etc.. that will make this strange adventure of mine go a bit cheaper?

Any ideas?

Six It

Six It
      ok.. so i may have sorted my quesrion.
      a very helpful chat with someone at Flinders put me on to a website for student digs for 4 months.. and even a suggestion of Halls of residence

re the Halls.. i may just have to give that one a miss.. i dont think i could go back to living in one of those again ( i had the "pleasure" of being a warden in one for a few years... every year the students were 18 and every year i was a bit older and just not seeing the fun of setting off fire extinguishers at 2am so tha we all had to evacuate..!)

Six It