Short term fully furnished rentals required.

Guest stixblue

Guest stixblue

Hi There

Would anyone have any information on fully furnished rentals available for early September? We will be requiring either two properties close by or one large property that will accommodate 4 adults and 6 children ( 3 under 2 years).

Thanks Stixblue

Hi yes Homes down under would be the best option,both there houses have a granny flat/cottage at the back so it would be perfect for you!! Its always best to try and book early as the cottages and the houses get booked very quickly.

If one of there houses are booked,ours is just down the road and sleeps 9 and maybe you could book one of there cottages... they are my parents and they will be managing my house aswell.

Also if you have 3 kids under the age of 2 cots and camp cots are available with us and at homes down under(my 2 kids under the age of 2 use them instead of big beds) Rooms can always be re-arranged to accomodate guests.. so our house could easily sleep 10 if we add a cot... good luck with everything

• 2 weeks later...
Hi we rented an executive townhouse on Angas through XXXXX. I would not recommend as they ripped us off big time!

XXXXX rips off us property owners too! Not a good provider to deal with on both sides of the coin. :realmad:

Judi

XXXXX rips off us property owners too! Not a good provider to deal with on both sides of the coin. :realmad:

Judi

I definitely agree Judi. I have resisted advertising with them for that reason - they charge much more than the other commercial sites but they certainly do provide good advertising for providers.

Guest Hangaroundgirl

It was the townhouse owners who ripped us off - not the company they listed through. Not good for their business though as I could have rented their properties a dozen times since then for visitors (given my line of work) but will not go there. So can't recommend ...