• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Living in Noarlunga Downs

Pt Noarlunga
      436 times
      Thanks really helpful we are currently renting in Port Noarlunga, hoping to buy this year and worried that we will have to wait for the right house or move towards Noarlunga downs so good see where it is going. On the plus side the train is supposed to be quiet once it is electric...
      but not sure it will be that quite without double glazing etc we used live opposite a train line in the UK and it was fine.
      Michelle, Phil, Nathan, and Libby. PR175 arrived Oct 2009

Noarlunga Downs, Adelaide
      167 times
      My sons have friends who live in Noarlunga Downs, Huntfield Heights and Hackam. A lot of areas have "labels" which are not always appropriate so please don't be put off by comments. Guests of ours moved into Noarlunga Downs in Jan. They would have preferred Port Noarlunga but there wasn't a rental available but they are in a great house in a quiet, safe, friendly road.

Found this above and its spot on , you need to come and look for yourself, try not to listen to the "labels" .I work on Housing trust houses all over Adelaide.....you could have a street full of housing trust 100 mtrs away and never know it.........so dont worry to much, also we live on The Point in Noarlunga Downs being Heaps goods mate, we love it .....close to all the shops, closer to the best beach in Australia (Southport) and thats official, and I get to watch the roos whilst having my breccie in the morning bloody fantastic.

P.S the train line is running near to a few houses in the Riverview estate but shoulden't be to much bother and from the outside of the Point where we are it will be about 1.5km away running across the river........nothing to worry about.
      Last edited by graandjac; 03-04-2011 at 11:38 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12