Place to Stay

Guest Thalliday10

Guest Thalliday10

Hi myself and my wife will be arriving in Adelaide in June, we have found some temporary accomondation for the first month. After that we are high and dry, we need to find somewhere that allows dogs, as we will be bring our english bulldog with us. Other than that we would like to find a two bed with a bit of a garden.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?

Hi Thalliday10, welcome to the forum. You'll find nearly all rentals are listed on http://www.realestate.com.au/rent You'll find it difficult to arrange a long term unfurnished rental until you're actually here though, so it's a case of hitting the ground running when you first arrive and going out viewing properties you might be interested in, in the first week/fortnight of your arrival.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jmtomo

[hi there, we are looking to move out of our house end of may/ this is a 3 bed home, with fully fenced good sized garden, private and two streets back from the beach. Henley is a dog friendly beach. we have only been in this home for 4 weeks and have realsied that most of my work is in the north east of the city, and so we are needing to relocate to get the kids in school in the north east. when i applied for this rental, the other applicant was a dog owner, and the landlord was considering her application, as its hard to find a rental that allows dogs. if you were keen we could leave the furniture we have got for our short term stay, as our comtainer arrives in two weeks. we have managed to furnish the house for 2 adults and 3 kids. the rent is currently $420 pw but may be negogiable.

if you want to dicuss further email me on jmtomo@xtra.co.nz

or ring me on 0409 751 311

with thanks

jo

QUOTE=Thalliday10;173926]Hi myself and my wife will be arriving in Adelaide in June, we have found some temporary accomondation for the first month. After that we are high and dry, we need to find somewhere that allows dogs, as we will be bring our english bulldog with us. Other than that we would like to find a two bed with a bit of a garden.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?