• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Like Tree6Likes

Thread: So confused - stay north or move south?

315 times
      Quote Originally Posted by shella_n View Post
      Thanks guys. Thought. Would update u all with our current plans. After much deliberation we have decided that we r going to give it a go down south. Thd life down there is what we came here for and whilst we have made great friends here in Mawson lakes - we left everyone in the uk who we loved looking for our new life and we r risk takers so we r going to take this one last risk and hope it pays off.

I think I was having a mild panic attack when I first wrote this post but after thinking everything through we thinks it's gonna be best fOr us. If anyone knows of any rentals coming up in port noarlunga let me know!

Thanks for all your help support and advice. Gotta love PiA!
      Good for you. If your kids love the beach, join Port Noarlunga surf life saving club or the one at Southport - a great way to spend Saturdays :D

Best of luck,

Moana SA
      101 times
      Good on you Shella, we did the same, 1 1/2 years ago and moved from Blackwood (so not as far north as you are) to Moana and now in Port Noarlunga South moved our little girls school and everything and we just love it down here. I have no problem with the commute to the city I drop my little one off at school and get to work at 9am so no hours commute for me?? (work in Mile End).

I second the advice from Cooler join Port Noarlunga surf life saving they are just finishing off the new club house and it looks great and very reasonable to join (cheper than Moana and seems better organised) you will meet local people with kids this way as well.
      Good luck with your move.
      Riponian likes this.

1423 times
      Good on ya guys......hopefully see you round....5mins to the beach now thats lifestyle....eh....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123