Townhouse available July this year

Guest Sussexbear

Guest Sussexbear

We currently rent a two bedroom townhouse in the Western suburbs of Adelaide, but we need to return to UK in July and will have to break our lease. We just wondered if anyone was planning moving out here at that time and would like the details? It would be good if we could marry someone up with our agents. We are very lucky we have a great landlord and a great agent, rent is very reasonable for the area, which is quiet and leafy, and close to all amenties, beach, shops,schools etc. Public transport links very good as well.We also have good neighbours. Suitable for a couple or family with one child.

If you are interested let me know and I will pm you.

• 1 month later...
Guest Thalliday10

Hi,

Is your place still available? Myself and my wife have just moved to Adelaide and are looking for a place to live.

Is your property pet friendly? We have a small dog, also what is the pcw rental price?

Regards

Terry and Joanne Halliday (halliday.terrence@gmail.com)

Guest Sussexbear

Sorry not at all pet friendly! If you get the Advertiser on a Saturday the small ads are always full of houses and units to let. Good luck with your search