Rental Available in September

Guest Roo1

Guest Roo1

Hi all,

We have The Kookaburra (Erebus Circuit, Morphett Vale, 5162) available for long term rental from 12th September.

You can lease it for 6 months or 12 months, furnished or unfurnished.

It will save you the hassle of finding a rental when you get here!

The house is set on a quiet circuit of houses, 30 mins from CBD, 5 min drive from Christies Beach, 10 mins to McLaren Vale, 5 mins from Collanades shopping centre and Noarlunga hospital (in walking distance) for all you medical professionals coming over!

I'm happy for you to secure it from the UK with references and a deposit.

$330pw unfurnished

$350pw furnished

Happy to negotiate part furnished with white good etc.

Please contact me at jumcnee@hotmail.com

Have a look at my website for photos of The Kookaburra.

Cheers

Judi

Guest SusieOR

Hey Judi,

Thanks for the post... useful to know this web page...

Just out of interest... im hoping you can help... who would we need to get references from??? We currently own our house so no previous land lord etc???

Cheers in advance... Susie

Guest Roo1
Hey Judi,

Thanks for the post... useful to know this web page...

Just out of interest... im hoping you can help... who would we need to get references from??? We currently own our house so no previous land lord etc???

Cheers in advance... Susie

Hey there Susie,

Two character refences will do from an employer or professional who has know you for 2 years. I'll need a contact number so I can get in touch.

Cheers

Judi

Guest Roo1
Hi, just wondered if this is pet friendly? I know many rentals aren't and we have 1 small cavalier king charles spaniel! Thx

The house is pet friendly for a small/medium dog. There are reasonable conditions within the contract which we can discuss.

Cheers

Judi

Guest ctomo808

Just wanted to say we stayed here last year for our first month, the house is lovely, its in a great location, not overlooked with a lovely back garden, and a park nearby. You would reaslly feel at home here and Judi is fantastic.

Candia;)

Guest Roo1
Just wanted to say we stayed here last year for our first month, the house is lovely, its in a great location, not overlooked with a lovely back garden, and a park nearby. You would reaslly feel at home here and Judi is fantastic.

Candia;)

Ahh, thank you hun thats really kind of you to say.

Judi xxx :D

Guest Mainds Family

Candia;)

Just wanted to add that we also staying there last year when we first arrived. It's perfect !!! Immaculate home with 3 good size bedrooms,beautifully furnished and great outdoor space.

I would highly recommend !!!!!!!

Guest Roo1
Just wanted to add that we also staying there last year when we first arrived. It's perfect !!! Immaculate home with 3 good size bedrooms,beautifully furnished and great outdoor space.

I would highly recommend !!!!!!!

Ahh, now you are making me blush...;) thanks sweetie. x