Accommodation

Guest Perth Pom

Guest Perth Pom

Hi everyone

I didn't know where to put this thread, so hopefully it is in the right category.

I am driving over from Perth in 3 weeks to do some much needed renovation/maintenance work on an investment property we have in Elizabeth Downs. I am going to need somewhere to stay for my self and my mate. I have tried looking on the internet, but haven't got very far.

We are likely to be in Adelaide for 2-3 weeks and require somewhere clean, comfortable and reasonably close to Elizabeth. We are not looking for 5 star, but also don't want to "slum it". Pub accommodation would be ideal or even a holiday park/travel lodge type place would be good.

If anyone could provide any info it would be much appreciated.

Ta

Mike

Dalkeith Caravan Park is fairly close to Elizabeth, on Main North Road.

Gawler By-Pass Motel is only a few km further down the road but has had some bad reviews.

Elizabeth is only about 30 minutes from the Barossa Valley, so check if any of the places there are available.

Several Hotels/Motels are on Main North Road. check http://www.truelocal.com.au/find/accommodation/sa/adelaide-north/ for a selection of names, addresses and phone numbers.

Guest Perth Pom

Thanks Leicesterlad. I'll check out that link.

Just curious (if that is you in the avatar) what you ride. I ride a M50 Boulevard and a Yam FZ1.... Love my bikes. I bet the roads in Adelaide are good for riding. Pretty boring in Perth, long straight roads lol

Guest Guest5035

This place is at Mawson Lakes situated alongside Main North road which takes you straight into Elizabeth around a 12 minute drive away. Its got great reviews from people who visit where i work and the meals are good along with the pub. Mawson Lakes also has cafes and a shopping centre only small though.

http://www.mawsonlakeshotel.com.au/

Stevo