O'Sullivan Beach???

Guest Julesmc5

Hmm, without stepping on anyones toes who lives there, MY OPINION, is that the houses tend to be older with not much charm about the place.

Location wise you'd be perfect to hop on to Lonsdale Rd to take you to the city (about 35 mins away) or Colanades Shopping Centre ( 5 mins away).

The O'sullivans Beach, beach is rocky but Christies beach is 2 mins in the car from there and it has lovely golden sands.

Don't forget too, the oil refinery is in O'Sullivans Beach which is a bit of a blot of the landscape unfortunatly.

Judi

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi Julia

Welcome to PIA .....

I will check out the rental for you and the area and give you my honest opinion on them both. Both areas have been tipped on various property programmes as the next hot spots, but there is a bit of history about the areas. No idea about schools though. Speak soon.

Regs

Sas