Hallet Cove trains

Guest Ryan T. Lion

Guest Ryan T. Lion

Hi all

Hopefully this should be a quicky - are the trains still out of action in Hallet Cove? If so, how are folk getting into the CBD and how long is it taking? Is Brighton affected?

Thanks in advance

Cheers!

Ryan

Guest ctomo808

hey went into enquire yesterday and its going into next year. Once the Noarlunga to Oakland line is fixed they are going to be pulling up the line from Oaklands to the city. There is a bus that runs from each station and takes you to Oaklands station to change onto the train - a complete pain!!!!!:arghh:

hey went into enquire yesterday and its going into next year. Once the Noarlunga to Oakland line is fixed they are going to be pulling up the line from Oaklands to the city. There is a bus that runs from each station and takes you to Oaklands station to change onto the train - a complete pain!!!!!:arghh:

I was told that there will be about an 8 month gap between the Noarlunga to oaklands stretch being finished and the oaklands to Adelaide track being ripped up.

But you are correct, it's going to be a complete pain!!

Oh thats brill if theres going to be a gap its costing me a fortune in fuel and parking to the cbd every day!!

Lol! What's wrong with the bus / train at the moment? It's actually not that bad and only adds about 10 minutes onto my normal trip. I couldn't cope with sitting in the traffic everyday.

Oh thats brill if theres going to be a gap its costing me a fortune in fuel and parking to the cbd every day!!

Yeah my hubby is getting a lift but come home on the train/ bus combo and it's not that bad and in the long it will be a better or should be better fingers crossed.