Long term rental required - NE suburbs.

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

My lovely Daughter and her boyfriend are looking for a rental in the NE suburbs.

Currently they are in Pooraka but will consider anything that fits the bill around the NE suburbs up into the foothills.

Must have a least two bedrooms.

Must have a decent sized shed,some undercover parking and parking for a few cars (Boyfriend restores old Datsuns)

The house does not have to be brand new but the outdoor requirements are essential.

Any leads are much appreciated :D:D

Guest Guest5035

Guest Guest5035
Here I am trying to genuinely help my daughter out and this is what I get:skeptical::skeptical::skeptical::skeptical:

AWWWW Tyke, come on mate, if you want to help your daughter out, tell her not to be seen in a Datsun.

stevo

Guest Guest75
AWWWW Tyke, come on mate, if you want to help your daughter out, tell her not to be seen in a Datsun.

stevo

There is a bit more to this than I've let on. It's very important for reasons I'd rather not discuss on a public forum.

You surely will respect a parent trying to help their child.