Homes down under

Willber

We are just moving out of the cottage we rented off Homes Down Under when we first arrived here into our long term rental. Just wanted to say a big thank you to Shaun and Tamara for all there help since we landed back in May. Their properties are in an ideal location (close to the beach, shops etc) and are more than adequately equipped with everything you need to get started with your new life down under. If anyone is looking for a place to stay in whilst getting setup in Adelaide then give them a look up on the internet, well worth it.

Once again thank you Shaun and Tamara and all the best for the future:D

Andrew, Alison, Megan and Austin

Guest Roo1

Ah, I love it when people come on here and say thanks for all the hard work us property owners put in to making our guests stay as comfortable as we can.

Its nice to pay it forward.

Good on ya.

Judi x :D

Guest Squareman

Tamara's place always seems to get great reviews. Well done guys! Nothing better than solid independent endorsement of your product/service.

Hi there,

Thank you ever so much for this!

It really is appreciated that you would take the time to put such a positive post on the site. One of the benefits of this business is that we get to meet loads of wondeful people. I do hope that we stay in touch. My grandson (Zayden) was heartbroken when you moved!

I really hope that your new life in Oz continues to work out as well as it has in the past few weeks.

take care.

Tamara