Marino

scooterdan

Hi fellow Adelaidiens!!

I have a question for you all.... We have been offered a small rental in Marino at a reasonable price...and am wondering on any of you views on the area?

We have no kids so schools etc arent that important...!

We need to yes within 48 hours if we would like the property.

Thanks

Dan and Steph

Hi Steph & Dan,

In my opinion Marino is beautiful, it's just up from Hallett cove, the house prices are normally on the upper level. Personally I would love to stay there, but can't afford, so hallett cove it is!

It's right on the coast, so close to a few lovely beaches and still central enough for commuting to the city and shopping centres.

Other people on here will give you their views too.

Good Luck and congratulations!

Guest sarahsmartiepants
The property itself is just a 1 bedroomed appartment....but thats good enough for us!!!

Thanks for your view...sounds good too me....gotta let the boss read first though...LOL!

Dan and Steph

Shame you are not on line...I could do a drive by for you this morning...will stay on line ...send me a pm if you want me to

sarah

Marino is lovely and wherever you are in Marino, it'll only be 5 mins walk to the beach. I'd except it as you are also in walking distance to the train station, so you can go off and do some exploring. Trains run fairly late at night too, so it will be ideal to have an evening out in the city then catch a train back.

PLUS I live at the first street into Hallett Cove from Marino! So you can pop round for a drink! BONUS! ;)

Judi x

Like any suburb, I think Marino is quite a mixed suburb, with nice, ok and bad streets. We looked there, and nearly bought a house - just a bit too much stretching of the budget. I would say it is likely to be nice, so go for it. It is a good location to get to other places too in my opinion.

Guest Libby1971

HI

I am distraught that no-one else has seen fit to mention the golf course. I am not a golfer exactly but OH is trying to get me motivated. There is a however a beautiful nine hole golf course with views across the sea that is just stunning. I would buy a house anywhere nearby in a heartbeat.

GO FOR IT

Libby

:notworthy:Sounds like a perfect venue for the famous Flaming Galahs...!!!!!!!

Cheers Graham

Depends on what you want. Its short, hilly and not up to much IMO. Played once,wont go again.