5 Bed Rentals ..with Pool...do they exist??

Guest guest7008

Guest guest7008

Hi there...hoping some of you more knowledgable people out there can help...I have been looking on loads of rental sites etc, we are a large family, need 5 beds at least, biggish garden and def a pool.....looking to spend anything up to $650 a week...are there houses out there that would suit??? Anyone got contacts or know people with houses like this? Pretty flexible on areas - down as far as Hallet cove up to Semaphore henley beach Largs bay Mawson lakes etc etc cheers all X

Guest katieb

Yep they are out there but very rare. We managed to secure a 5 bed with pool in Gulfview heights which we were lucky to hear about through this forum.

I think people don't like to rent places with pool just in case the tenants don't look after them.

Guest Tina P

Hi

Have a look at Lot 4 Bishop Hill Road, Willunga. Really nice home, if you read the description it has 5 beds but no pool !

$690 per week but they may negotiate ?

Just re read and you only want to go as far as Hallett Cove, have a nose anyway.

Guest Asil

Register with some of the estate agents in your chosen area, they will know what is comming on the market soon.......... DO NOT tell them what price range YOU are looking at. let them put the price to you.

Rental prices raise dramatically once nearer the city, or in a "nice" area.

Guest Guest5035
Register with some of the estate agents in your chosen area, they will know what is comming on the market soon.......... DO NOT tell them what price range YOU are looking at. let them put the price to you.

Rental prices raise dramatically once nearer the city, or in a "nice" area.

please explain as people need reliable info

Stevo

Guest bishop3912

Hi Helenrimmer, as u can c from my signature we r also a large family & wanted 5 beds. When we were initially looking there were not many around, our areas were also the same as yours lol. We ended up finding a very big 2 storey 5 bed rental in Happy Valley at $500 pw with the most spectacular views of the reservoir & coast & right behind our house is the Mount Lofty Ranges. Unfortunately we also wanted a pool but something had to give as again at the time nothing on with pools. Many an hour was spent trailing Realestate lol. Am speaking to our agent in the next few days so can ask for u if u like, when r u looking at being out here in Adelaide. I think the price u r looking at is very realistic if u want a large house, u can get alot cheaper rentals the further down south u go but obviously travelling time to the City is longer. Takes my OH 25 mins non rush hour to get to kidman park (just past airport) or 45 mins max in rush hour traffic. PM if u wanna ask anything else. Regards bishop3912.