short term rental midway appartments

Guest markysharky

Guest markysharky

hi

Myself and my partner are coming over in 3weeks and have secured a 4week rental at the midway appartments,

I have heard some good some bad stories has any body stayed here and how did u find it

Iam not that bothered if it is just basic as it is just for 4weeks till we get sorted,

any feedback wud be great!:)

Guest agnex99
hi

Myself and my partner are coming over in 3weeks and have secured a 4week rental at the midway appartments,

I have heard some good some bad stories has any body stayed here and how did u find it

Iam not that bothered if it is just basic as it is just for 4weeks till we get sorted,

any feedback wud be great!:)

Yes, when we first come, we are trying to secure this aprt until someone told me about this filthy aprt and i stop my deposit with them and find somewhere else, hope this helps

I have heard mixed things about these apartments, however if you find that it is clean enough then the location is pretty good. There is a big supermarket around the corner with a Newsagent,ATMs, bottle shop, Kmart, Nandos, Wok-in-a-box, Bakery, Cafe, ANZ bank, chemist and a travel agent too. Buses from Anzac Highway ( around the corner in front of the shops) will take you to Marion shopping Mall, into the City Centre and down to Glenelg. The tram is also about 10 mins walk from here and this will take you into Glenelg and to the city centre. The highway pub is about 10-15 mins walk up Anzac Highway with a few more restaurants along the way.