hello it's me again just letting you renters (or soon to be renters when you arrive!) know that the place that my husband and me have broken lease on is still available..........
place: delfin island, west lakes, 5 min drive from westfield shopping centre(from which you can catch several buses to the c.b.d), 5 min drive from several beaches and easy walk to several lovely lakes, 20 min drive from c.b.d, 10 min drive from Q.E hospital, 30 min drive from lyell McEwen hospital.
house: 3 bed (all with built in robes), 2 bath, lounge/diner (with air con), kitchen and family room (with ceiling fan), main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite (and electric shutter on window which is perfect if you work shifts as i found out doing nights!, ceiling fan and air con). big under-cover area in garden (which is all paved...low maintence!) and garden is secure for kids and animals,parking for 1 car in garage and 1 car on drive.

pet friendly: YES!!!!!

pictures available on my profile page on here or look on real estate.com (waikiki court, west lakes)
also the property was professionally cleaned after we moved out (including carpets, windows, walls, cupboards, oven etc....) and in my opinion looks sparkly clean!

msg me for further info or contact sibel and siebel at west lakes.
ange x