rentals

Guest gymnast11

Guest gymnast11

omg im totally bog eyed trying to find rental acommodation, we are arriving on nov 27th to adelaide and if anyone can point me in the right place that would be great, im on vip sites waiting on emails and everyone else seems fully booked and as for looking at property on an open day how can i, im in england, well ive blown a fuse now so any pointers would be fab x x x michelle x

Guest cornish Busdriver

Wait till ya get here before signing up to a rental.

Book into some tempory accomadation and have a good look at rentals as there not always as advertised.

Most rental agency's won't let out a house until you have been to view it.

Guest gymnast11

thanks alot, even temp acommodation is like hotcakes, ive had seven emails up to now fully booked, i will take my time and apprehicate the info, dont want to get there and hate were we are, michelle

Guest dalton

yes i can feel for you scouse it is a night mare i might be able to pass you on to a fully furnished property we are coming out on end of Nov just depends whether they have promissed it to someone else lovely couple????????????? will find out?

Michelle,

How many will be in your party?

Rough ages would be good, Kids maybe share?

Have you got any jobs to go to?

Have you any idea of where you would like to start off in?

I know you dont seen to have much choice but it might help some of us look at local people who dont advertise widely.

Some people bail out on rentals they have and you might be able to jump in one of these.

Will have a look round once we have some more details from you.

Cheers Rob and Mel

Ps got your pm will reply to your email later today.

Guest gymnast11

thanks alot, there will be five of us hubby and i and nicola 17, hayley 10,and ethan 5, no jobs at the mo, hubby sent off a few but no replies as yet he is a cnc wood machinist, i think at this moment in time as it will be for a short period maybe 3 months holiday let until we decide on an area, im not really bothered were,

many thanks Rob and Mel

michelle x

Guest back clan

Hi Michelle, Hope you don't think I'm been cheeky but were you the person who rang Koorana gym club about your daughters. I'm a coach there, have been here 2 yrs. If you want any info message me and

I'll tell you about gym over here. Sorry if is not you

Lesley

Guest Dutchie

The weather will be great by then, you could rent a cabin at one of the camp grounds, right at the beach. Keep your stuff in storage and you will sort something out rather quickly. Good Luck !

Guest gymnast11

hello Lesley yes it was me, thank you for your reply, at the moment my two daughters are doing over twenty hours a week gym plus coaching/demonstrator,and they love it, i have told them that they can contuinue gym as long as it is just as a hobby, i think nicola would like to continue coaching she has a level 1 british gymnastic coaching certificate, we will definately come and see you when we arrive and get settled in, thanks again michelle x

Hi Michelle, Hope you don't think I'm been cheeky but were you the person who rang Koorana gym club about your daughters. I'm a coach there, have been here 2 yrs. If you want any info message me and

I'll tell you about gym over here. Sorry if is not you

Lesley

Guest gymnast11

thanks Dutchie, even priced that and campsites are more expensive than renting a house, i truely av tried every angle, just waitng to av a look at some photos from a pomsinadelaide member, so fingers crossed this may be available x michelle x

Guest boesman

Hi, have you tried all of these? http://www.adelaidebound.com/shorttermaccommodation.html

I went through that list one by one and eventually found one for two weeks for us in Jan. Everything else were fully booked and that was two months ago already when I started looking for accomodation (for Jan '12). I am defo bringing our tent in case we don't find a longterm rental within the first two weeks.

Guest gymnast11

hi yeah even tried that,gumtree,im on vip member on realestate, ive emailed all the estate agents, think because we want till the end of jan, this is our problem, there are some dates available but either not enough or there split,just waiting on info back from a member on ere she said three weeks so fingers crossed, thanks will keep trying michelle x QUOTE=boesman;195806]Hi, have you tried all of these? http://www.adelaidebound.com/shorttermaccommodation.html

I went through that list one by one and eventually found one for two weeks for us in Jan. Everything else were fully booked and that was two months ago already when I started looking for accomodation (for Jan '12). I am defo bringing our tent in case we don't find a longterm rental within the first two weeks.

Guest gymnast11

ohhh no not heard of that one will look now thanks a bunch for that michelle x

Have you tried Century 21,Aldinga beach /century 21 holday lets if you are booking for more than 4weeks sometimes the rent goes down for longer terms, have alook at there descriptions then email them any questions you may have

Hi Michelle,

Here is a link to the local free papers. The one for areas of Hallett Cove to Aldinga Beach is the Southern Times Messenger.

http://digitaledition.messengernews.com.au/

Look in the classified section on page 54. The section you need to look for is houses to let but also look out for Property management (just another name for it). Sometime the agents put property management ads in amongst the Property for sale. Just to make it harder for you. :rolleyes:

My advice is choose an area, choose an agent and get to know them. Send lots of emails and call. They are more likely to find you something once they know you and know you are serious. The ads change each week so you won't be able to get a long term rental until you are nearly here but if you have built up a relationship with an agent they will be ready for you.

Also if you read the local messengers you will get to know the areas.

If you need some help, send me a pm.

Mel

Guest gymnast11

hi Mel, i ve been emailing Nathan from realestate every week even on there vip section, no look just yet, i think he knows im very keen , hope he doesnt get fed up of me ha ha , thanks for that will av a look soon, ethan needs to go on cartoon network ha ha, maybe when he goes to bed ive a better chance tc michelle x

Hi Michelle,

Here is a link to the local free papers. The one for areas of Hallett Cove to Aldinga Beach is the Southern Times Messenger.

http://digitaledition.messengernews.com.au/

Look in the classified section on page 54. The section you need to look for is houses to let but also look out for Property management (just another name for it). Sometime the agents put property management ads in amongst the Property for sale. Just to make it harder for you. :rolleyes:

My advice is choose an area, choose an agent and get to know them. Send lots of emails and call. They are more likely to find you something once they know you and know you are serious. The ads change each week so you won't be able to get a long term rental until you are nearly here but if you have built up a relationship with an agent they will be ready for you.

Also if you read the local messengers you will get to know the areas.

If you need some help, send me a pm.

Mel

Hi gymnast11

heres a more direct address for you,just found our business card- www.century21southcoast.com.au , we found them after hours on the net-came up trumps for us, spoke to Sally. Really helpful and you never know the website is worth looking at we were all 11th hour booking things due to waiting for the contracts to be exchanged

Good luck we know what it is like,,as do many others in the same boat

Guest back clan

Hi Michelle, I'll send you a pm about gym and my phone number. Gym is very different here I find, the main thing is the girls still train when they are older. We are living in Glengowrie which is just next to Glenelg. We found a rental quite easily when we got here. If you want I'll give you our agents phone number as they have been really good. i had also level 1 british gym coaching certificate but gymnastics australia don't recognise it and your daughter will have to do level 1 again here. It because level 1 here you can go round the comps and the british one you can't ( unless they have changed it since i got here). It is very, very basic the course and koorana paid for mine if she wants to do it. I am sure koorana would welcome her with open arms. Will pm when I have more time.

lesley

Guest gymnast11

hi Lesley, that would be great thanks, we were looking at glenelg and surrounding areas, but i think the time is coming is most proberly the worse time, so any input to estate agents would be fab, i think nicola would love to continue coaching she is so dedicated, and hayley too, gymnastic and trampoline crazy, look forward to hearing from you hayley is 10 so her and loise will get on a treat, both gym mad x tc michelle x

Hi Michelle, I'll send you a pm about gym and my phone number. Gym is very different here I find, the main thing is the girls still train when they are older. We are living in Glengowrie which is just next to Glenelg. We found a rental quite easily when we got here. If you want I'll give you our agents phone number as they have been really good. i had also level 1 british gym coaching certificate but gymnastics australia don't recognise it and your daughter will have to do level 1 again here. It because level 1 here you can go round the comps and the british one you can't ( unless they have changed it since i got here). It is very, very basic the course and koorana paid for mine if she wants to do it. I am sure koorana would welcome her with open arms. Will pm when I have more time.

lesley