House for Rent pref furnished

Guest jellybean3456

Guest jellybean3456

Hi we are coming to Adelaide in April and have a plce to stay for 2 months but we will be looking for a house to rent from June long term . pref furnished but i know they are rare !!! pref Happy Valley Flagstaff Hill area .Jellybean :o

• 2 weeks later...
Hi we are coming to Adelaide in April and have a plce to stay for 2 months but we will be looking for a house to rent from June long term . pref furnished but i know they are rare !!! pref Happy Valley Flagstaff Hill area .Jellybean :o

Hi there,

My name is Gen, and I'm thinking of renting my house fully furnished possibly Long/Short period.

I'm located in Woodcroft SA

Please contact me if still interested

Regards

Gen

Guest jellybean3456

Hi Gen

yes we would love to know a bit more about the property and when it would be available from . we have stayed at woodcroft for 3 weeks on holiday before next to the golf course there. we have somewhere we are staying from April to June but will be looking to secure something long term as soon as we arrive really. we know Adelaide fairly well .

Hope to hear from you

jellybean

Guest jellybean3456

Hi SAS

thanks for your email we have received the details for the house it looks really nice. we will be looking for long tern rent not sure if you offer this ? we would be looking for a year at least maybe longer .

jellybean