Rental Advice Please

Guest S A !!

Guest S A !!

OK big plan is to get to Adelaide (After brief trip o Perth and Melbourne to see freinds :wink: )

Hopeful ETA around OCT/NOV pending Visa, mirgratory capabilities...

So I work in IT and My wife is a Sports / Massage thearpist. 3 Kids all at school age.

64 zillion pound question:

Where in Adelaide / Region is best to start out renting ?

I thank you.

Guest gymnast11

well, we are emigrating in nov, everything booked, flights, meet and greet and no where to live ha ha , im on every site going , sent a ton of emails, and that is in any area of adelaide, im confident we will get something i wouldnt know which area is best, so id start looking now, as things are going so quickly and firstly i would do a holiday let for a couple of months to check out the areas, and get chance to see a estate agent, as not all the houses on these sites are what they say, that is the advice i have been given, well good luck and hope u dont av as much hassel as we have x michelle x

OK big plan is to get to Adelaide (After brief trip o Perth and Melbourne to see freinds :wink: )

Hopeful ETA around OCT/NOV pending Visa, mirgratory capabilities...

So I work in IT and My wife is a Sports / Massage thearpist. 3 Kids all at school age.

64 zillion pound question:

Where in Adelaide / Region is best to start out renting ?

I thank you.

Hi,

There will be plenty of opinion between those who live in the north...and those who live in the scenic south!!

A lot does depend upon where you are planning to work and whether you are willing to travel.

there is a very good sticky thread on suburbs and schools:

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/adelaide-migration-issues/22911-suburbs-schools-research.html

I would say anywhere from Hallett Cove to Aldinga....with the mid point being Port Noarlunga!

Tamara

The best place for you will be close to where you work. You go to work every day. Everything else is secondary. There are nice areas and good schools all over Adelaide, so once you know where you workplace is, just take a look at the surrounding suburbs and find one that suits you.