Looking for rental in Henley Beach

Guest Traceyp

Guest Traceyp

I have a lovely rental for 6 months in Kidman Park Promenade.

I would like something closer to Henley as next year my son will be going to Henley High school , and its also

where my friends are.

If anyone knows of any rentals in that area please PM me ,thanks.

Guest Traceyp

Hi Finny , I am paying $430a week , I would like to pay $300 - $350 . It has to be a house, 2 or 3 bedrooms and a garage. I would even look a Fulham but has to be on the side of the High school too , Thanks

Guest Traceyp

Thanks Diana,,,I am thinking of leaving my rental if I do find something in Fulham or Henley , IF there is anyone looking for a short term lease with a option to renew , I am in one at themoment and the lease expires 6 Nov 2011 , pm for more details please.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest janem01

Hi! We have a 3 bed house for rent at Henley Beach South. Walking distance to Henley High. However, it will probably be for a maximum of 12 months. Rent is $395 pw. If you think you might be interested, please PM me.

Guest Traceyp

Anyone leaving a rental in Fulham or Henley area please PM me. We are a family of 4 , looking at rentals around$300-$350 wk.

Looking for 3 bedrooms. Current lease expires 6 November 2011 , Thanks