caravan/cabins for short term rentals??

Guest pixie7

Guest pixie7

We are coming to Adelaide in January (7th)and have been searching accommodation- very little about for that time of year due to ozzies summer hols and various events. As its only me and OH we have started looking at cabins on caravan sites as we just need cheap short-ish term accommodation.

Anyone done this? Got any do's or don'ts about where to stay? Woodcroft seems cheapest but quite far out of centre? Brownhill Creek is reasonable priced and 7km for centre- any reviews?

Any other ideas welcome! Still checking realestate.com/ stayz etc

Guest Adelaide_bound

Just an idea Pixie - have you tried private rooms in youth hostels as well? I know it immediately sounds 'eek', but if its just to two of you, a private room isn't that bad (and is quite cheap). I know when I lived out of one when I went to NZ it wasn't at all all boozed up young people screaming all night. Have a look at http://www.hostelbookers.com/ maybe? (Some of them actually look really nice imho! quite boutiquey!) and you've got the reviews on there as well which can help.

Hope that helps, just another idea for you :)