Renting short/long

Guest Jane & Tony

Guest Jane & Tony

OMG!!! Sorting out a rental is a nightmare from the UK.

We are hoping to fly at the end of October. All of the long term rentals are 'available now' and if you apply for a short term furnished you don't know if the pictures are a true depiction of the place. IE the Midway Apartments look FAB on their website but have a look on google earth street view (what a hole!!).

Think we'll go to a holiday park or motel for a week or two and have a look in person.

I know these places are expensive but we don't want to end up in a dump for 6 weeks!

Winge Over

Cheers

Jane xxx

don't rely on google as the pics are old and places here are always being teared down and being rebuilt, when we arrived in 2009 we stayed in holiday accomadation which i think is the best way to start as you don't know what areas are like ie public transport until you are here.

pm me if you need any advice.

we stayed in glenelg for our rental when we came, shops beach tram to the city all within walking distance.

brighton somerton seacliff marino hallett cove are some suburbs that are good for transport shops and beach.

Guest Jane & Tony

Thanks

OH's Mum lives at Mitchell Park so would like to be fairly close to her. Although we like the Northern subs too. Hillbank, Para hills. We adore Gawler but it's a bit far out.

Will defo go into a holiday park/motel for a week or two. xx

Thanks

OH's Mum lives at Mitchell Park so would like to be fairly close to her. Although we like the Northern subs too. Hillbank, Para hills. We adore Gawler but it's a bit far out.

Will defo go into a holiday park/motel for a week or two. xx

did notice from your other posts you have family here so my advice has been deemed redundant.

i suppose where you decide to live is based on what you like to do and do for a crust.