Short Term Rental Required - Pet friendly

Guest brownie

Guest brownie

Hi, I start a new job on an initial 8 week contract in Adelaide CBD on Tuesday, and need a short term rental. I have a dog (who is very well trained) and would be willing to put down extra for the bond if required. I also need 2 bedrooms minimum. If anyone can help or has a property available please let me know. Thanks.

Guest janem01

Hi! We have a house to rent at Henley Beach South. However, it is not available until 2 Oct and would be for a minimum of 6 months. The house has 3 beds, 1 bathroom and large, dog friendly garden. Very close to the beach and bus stop to the city is right outside the house. Rent is $395 per week. PM me your details if you might be interested.

Jane