• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
    Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By likesshopping

Thread: Temporary rentals

Temporary rentals

New to this site.

My family and I (2 adults and children) arrive in Adelaide on the 13th January 2012 on a permanent Visa. I am desperately trying to secure some reasonably priced holiday'ish type accomodation whilst we look for a more lengthy rental. We'd need about 3-4 weeks and ideally on the beaches from GLENELG north to SEMAPHORE. Essentially we want to give the kids a little bit of a holiday as we are going to be dragging them aroud all over the place getting cars and houses etc sorted. Looking at prices and availablility (extensively) I am beginning to resign myself to the fact that it will cost me a fortune because of the time of year. I am sure that there is a thread out there covering this very same topic but if I have to spend one more minute searching on the internet I think I may go a smidge 'wibble'

Is there anyone out there that can provide me with a ray of hope? At the moment I cannot find anything half decent for less than $200 per night (and these are generally 'hutch' like) - I have a feeling I may need to adjust my expectations somewhat.

Thanks in advance

Here, not there.
      4892 times
      Hello and welcome.

Am going to move this to the Renting and Real Estate section as its better suited to there.

Also have a look in that section for people letting short term.

239 times
      Hi ....have you checked out www.adelaideshorttermrentals.com.au

jtct likes this.
      Chris, Sarah, Molly & Phoebe - Arrived in Adelaide 21st August 2007, Living in Moana

Not yet but I will!! - thanks V much