• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Quote Originally Posted by SamAndLucy View Post
      My partner and I are moving to Adelaide next week(!) We are looking to rent an apartment or house near the beach or to the north of the city centre as I am due to start work at the Lyell Mcewin hospital in October. We are looking at an upper price range of $400PW for a 1-2 bed place fully furnished. Do you think this is too stingey or about right for somewhere nice? All advice welcome xxxx

i think is reasonable. i know someone might have unit available which is 30 min drive from hosp, cheers, u can check it out yrself, 0435472962

208 times
      Quote Originally Posted by SamAndLucy View Post
      Hello, thanks for the reply. yes we have looked at that site, it has some good options. I think furnished is a bit more per week but that makes me think we are in the right ball park so thanks for the info. good luck with your house hunting!!
      Hi we are moving out of a fully furnished apartment right on the beach at Kingston park , we have had it 2 weeks and its perfect, we paid $700 a week but we could get it for less if we wanted it longer, its really clean and got absolutely everything including washer and gas bbq, if you want the details pm me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12