Reccie Rental !!

Guest maxfactornackerlacker

Hi all,

just booked the reccie trip from March 25th 2012 - April 14th 2012 ( 3 weeks ).

Anyone got somewhere near the beach for rent or available.

Please PM me.

Cheers

Max

Guest edenfieldpoms

We rented in glenelg ( august 2011 ), we stayed at baybeachfront apartments. They are nice self catering 2 or 3 bedroom apartments, they are right on the beach with heated pool and lacuzzi. Really nice people who own it, they clean it every week, clean towels etc. We found this to be one of the cheaper options on the beach. Only 10 mins from airport. We paid about £1300 for 3 weeks.

Good luck with the search, hope this helps. When are you looking at doing the permanent move, if you like it ( which I'm sure you will ) ?

April

Cheers April,

your post took me to a few new websites which i hadn't looked at before. Gave me loads of info, and also an idea on prices. Sent a few enquiries, so iwill be just waiting for responses now. I have asked for rental in this area, as this is where I have been attracted to for my permanent move at the moment. I plan to travel around a list of suburbs when we are there, but it is really difficult to gauge palces until you get there. I know that there are places by where I live, that I wouldn't dreamof living in, but people who live there, say it is fine !! Just personal I guess

As for moving over permenantly, I don't have any real plans as of yet ...... depends on when we get a buyer for our house, and also if i can manage to persuade my boss to give me a generous redundancy package LOL.

If both of those things happened tomorrow, then I guess we would be doing the move permamnantly in March ?

What are your plans ? Did you look at a few areas whilst over there ?

Cheers

Max