Luxury home - on the market

Guest Guest75

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gymnast11

hello tyke beautiful home, you wont have a problem selling, i would like to think we can aim for something like that we arrive 27th nov in adelaide so good luck and enjoy life x michelle x x x x

Just having a break while having a life reorientation

Wow what a beautiful house, wish I could afford one like that. Where are you going to move to when it's sold? Will probably sell straight away. If you will accept a couple of hundred dollars will move intomorrow. Lol

Lisa

Thank you.

We are looking at the Marino / Seacliff / Kingston park areas.

We would like to be a bit nearer the city but with sea views and room to park the boat. Might be looking for a while though............

Guest cornish Busdriver
Thank you.

We are looking at the Marino / Seacliff / Kingston park areas.

We would like to be a bit nearer the city but with sea views and room to park the boat. Might be looking for a while though............

If ya throw in Gene Genie as a sweetner i might even have a bid at the auction, well in my dreams anyways lol lol lol

Wish i could afford Tyke Towers just for ya garage lol lol lol

Hope you get what your after for it and more mate.

Cheers Guys. We have had so much interest already. Everyone is playing at guessing games at the price. We are not in a rush so even if it is passed in at auction we are not worried.

It really is a "special place" as those of you who have visited will know.

It just takes two to love it and fight it out at auction..................:wink::wink:

Perfect location, Hills for the privacy, beach on your doorstep, 15 mins to launch your boat into some awesome fishing grounds, pool what more could you possibly want...

Do you do Lay by?

HG

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest75
Well I loooove this house - wish I could afford it !! Good luck with your plans Tyke!

(PS Looks like someone is jealous - this property is gorgeous - I like the lay by idea though!! Haha )

A stack of folk are waiting for their numbers to come up on the lottery.:wink::wink::wink: