• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Buy Or Build (How much cheaper)

Quote Originally Posted by Misplaced View Post
      Who have you built with?
      Both times with Hickinbothams. probably not my first choice of builder but they have alot of the land in the area i was looking at.So if i had their land i had to choose one of their houses to go on it. have a look at Endeavour Homes, they do a nice house and what you get as an upgrade in most builders spec is standard with them !!! http://www.endeavourhomes.com.au/
      Last edited by guest569; 21-10-2011 at 09:06 AM.

Also have to add that i haven't met anyone who has built and not said they would do something different if they were to do it again !! You learn from your mistakes and also learn from others who have done it !! They all want your money so play them to get as much as you can thrown in !!! You can move walls to make things bigger and change specs at the early stages before plans are done for next to nothing. You can even take one builders layout to another and see what they can do it for if they have been recommended to you or have a better reputation. Remember your in the driving seat and all the builders are still feeling the world recession !!!
      minty likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123