need a short term rental from 1 jan 2012 -23 jan 2012

Guest css

Hi, we are having to come for a holiday to validate our visa as we havent sold our house yet. Does anyone have a short term rental we can rent for 2 adults and 3 children aged 9,6 and 2. Thankyou Clare

:wacko:

Guest Crushfamily

He is going to have to start paying me commision but we have rented our place in Aldinga Beach from a chap called Roberto Formato prices vary depending on how long you want it for but we paid $440 pw for a furnished 3 bedroom large house with double garage, ac, 50 iinch plasma tv and a Wii which kept the kids entertained for hours. He works nights so call him after 5pm 0402010598 or 0872250275. We vacate in two weeks but the identical house next door which he owns is empty now! Give him a ring

He is going to have to start paying me commision but we have rented our place in Aldinga Beach from a chap called Roberto Formato prices vary depending on how long you want it for but we paid $440 pw for a furnished 3 bedroom large house with double garage, ac, 50 iinch plasma tv and a Wii which kept the kids entertained for hours. He works nights so call him after 5pm 0402010598 or 0872250275. We vacate in two weeks but the identical house next door which he owns is empty now! Give him a ring

Thankyou sooooooooo much,i have spoken to him and we are going to try and sort something out,god i love this forum.thanks again Clare:biglaugh:

Hi Christine,thankyou again for the information about the house,we are hopefully going to be able to rent it.I noticed you have young children could you give me any information about things to do and places we could go with the children.We have Katie 9,Harvey 6 and Joshua 2.We are coming out to validate our visa as we havent sold our house yet so its been a costly holiday that we didnt really want to take as we are going to have to pay it all over again when we eventually sell the house but that just the way its worked out. Are you emigrating too ? What have you thought of Aldinga so far ? hope to hear from you soon,thanks again Clare x

Hi Clare - I know your question was aimed at Carolin e- but thought I would but in.....

Aldinga has a fabulous beach - so you'll probably spend alot of time there with the kids...also Silver Sands Beach is gorgeous and the sea is very shallow there for a long way, so perfect for younger children. For a family day out for about $100 you can go to Greenhills Adventure park - we've had a few fab days there - its a full day - lots to do, and not ever very busy (compared to any family park in the UK)...http://www.greenhills.com.au/

There is also a great wildlife park - about 25 min drive from Aldinga http://www.urimbirra.com/Urimbirra_1/Welcome.html again, never really busy and its a full day out...get to feed lots of kangaroos - we always take our visitors there (and not very expensive). There are cafes at both places - but we always take our own and have a picnic - helps to keep cost down too.

So, theres a few things to be going on with - and for the adults - there are so many gorgeous wineries around Mclaren Vale, some of them have children playareas.......

Hope this helps

Sarah

Hi sarah,are you renting any property out at the moment we are coming out on 2 jan 2012-23 jan 2012.We are pretty desperate at the moment and are struggling to change our dates of the flights,there are 5 of us, 2 adults and 3 children aged 9,6 and 2,Thankyou Clare