• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia

Red face 3 bedroom house available for rent in Old Noarlunga

Hi all,

My wife, 2 kids and I are moving to the UK for 12 months in February and are looking at renting our house out during that time and were wondering if anyone was interested who was moving over from the UK. If getting a rental property in Australia is as hard as it is looking for us getting one in the UK, hopefully we can help someone out.

It is a nice 3 bedroom house with a good sized back yard for kicking the football around, and a tidy landscaped front garden. It has a large open plan kitchen, dining and family room, there are two bathrooms, one main and one en suite off the master bedroom which also has a walk in robe. It has a study which was used by the original owners as a 4th bedroom, but I think would only be suitable for a younger child due to its size. It has a large covered entertaining area outside with a double garage. It is located in the southern suburb of Old Noarlunga and is close to Seaford shops and schools and the beach is only a 5 minute drive at Moana. The rural wine region of McLaren Vale is only 5 minutes the other way and the front of the house looks over wheat fields. The house is only seven years old, and outdoor pets are allowed.

If you are interested in renting it out or would like some photos please send me a message and Iíll get back to you asap.

Also while we are not flying out till the end of Feb, we can rent the place out sooner as we will be moving in with family before going.

Port Noarlunga
      102 times
      Hi Jason, Did you get my email last Monday!!! Are you renting Furnished or unfurnished. Can you give more details including terms and conditions.

Port noarlunga
      207 times
      Hi we are moving over in January and are looking for a rental in your area could you pm me with more details please
      Sharon,andy, Lauren and Harvey Skills assessment 8/12/10 SS paperwork received 10/01/11S. SS 28/02/11 visa sent 7/3/11 CO 25/3/11 meds 5/4/11 meds received 2/5/11 PC 6/4/11 PC recd in oz 4/5/11. Visa granted5/5/11.house rented out and flew to oz 22/1/12 and loving it!!!