verdicts on short term accomodation????

JimandBarbinAus

Guest nic-manchester

We rented from Tamara (homes down under) only did 3 weeks but for us it had everything we needed and the pool was a bonus. We stayed in the cottages we are family of 4 and there was enough space clean, tidy and a great base at Christies beach and noarlunga to get sorted everything on doorstep and more.

Tamara and Shaun both were very helpful and gave us lots to go on definitely reccomend them.

If you want to ask anything else just let me know only been here 7 weeks but are finding our feet now.....

Guest Bather's

We.took someone up on a house share for our short term rental. And I must say its given us a better start than we could ever have dreamed.of. we arrived last last Jan me my oh and 8 yo son. Planned to stay two weeks in the house share then move into a rental.....we eventual moved out in to our very first bought property 3 weeks ago.

The experience has been amazing.

I would recommend it to anyone.

If anyone wants any info I would be more than happy to pass it on.

Guest bidsandrew

We stayed in a great short term rental in Maslin Beach. PM me if you want any other details as im not sure how much longer she will be renting it out for so dont want to put details on here but im sure if you were interested you could ask.

Guest johnnydundee

We are currently renting with Summerhill Rentals,absolutely love it here the house is spotless and the location is great just a short walk to the beach & shops.

Elaine & alan have made us feel very wecome and helped us settle into our new life in oz.

I would deff recommend to anyone x

Guest 21TWillis

We arrived early December and were picked up by Shaun & Tamara from http://www.homesdownunder.com.au. We are staying at Boomerang House in Christies Beach. The house is a real home from home with everything you could possibly need, it is very well furnished and comes with a pool for those hot days! The house is situated close to shops, doctors, supermarkets, Nourlunga shopping mall and of course the Beach! Shaun & Tamara have been very helpful often going out of their way to help and we would not be where we are today without their support. We can highly recommend Shaun & Tamara from http://www.homesdownunder.com.au. to any families thinking of coming over to Adelaide.

Guest eclare

Good to hear as we have Summerhill booked for 3 weeks in April and so far Elaine and Alan have been more than accommodating. Do you think 3 weeks is enough. We will be in Australia for several weeks before arriving in Adelaide so don't have jet lag to account for! I can't wait...our eldest son Tom will turn 5 while we are at Summerhill so he can have a pool party!