Stuck for accommodation in April 2012 and need to validate our visa!!!!!!!!

Karen_Jon

Hi,

Can anybody help or offer advice... We are coming over to validate our visa in April and I had organised a caravan park but realised now it's tooo far away from the centre and airport - yikes! :confused:

We are a family of 4 - 2 children aged 7 and 18 months. We arrive on Weds 4th April and need somewhere for 8 nights as we fly back on Thursday 12th.

Any advice on caravan parks near city centre etc or houses with availability - i know this is probably a long shot!!!!!!!!

Any thoughts greatly appreciated x

Guest ladyarkles

^^ (West Beach) This place is so close to the airport you will see what the pilots have in their sandwiches!

http://www.adelaideshores.com.au/accom/caravan/default.aspx

There are buses nearby into the city and also down to Glenelg.

It looks like there is a lot to do on the site, but I haven't got any personal experience of the place.

~ Rachel