Selling, Selling, Selling!!!!!!

Guest kate

My hubby and I are getting ready to put our home on the market. Its in Adelaides south.....OLD REYNELLA. We are ABOUT 20MINS TO THE BEACH, 15mins away from Westfield Marion Shopping Centre (its huge), about the same from a major hospital in south of Adelaide (Flinders Medical Centre). Have a school within walking distance, plus the choice of 4 smaller shopping centres. A beautiful quiet area, with lovely neighbours!!

The house is on a block 752m2, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, built in to 3 rooms, lovely backyard for kids to play, fruit trees galore, huge shed with shelving, a fernery with a fish pond and more.....

If interested in knowing more email me and i can give you more info and the real estate agents details............

:jiggy:Dont miss out on this opportunity, it will sell quickly!!!!

Regards Kate

• 2 weeks later...

My hubby and I are ready to put our home on the market. Its in Adelaides south.....OLD REYNELLA.

If interested in knowing more email me and i can give you more info. the real estate agents details............ ray white morphett vale

:jiggy:

Regards Kate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been trying to work out how to reply to this message privately but cant so sorry its taken so long....

Selling a lovely 4 bedroom home, 2 bathrooms on approx 754m2 of land. Quiet area, close to schools, hospitals, shopping centres etc...

Heaps of room for kids to play or to put a inground pool in. Fruit trees galore on block

See. http://www.realestate.com.au

suburb OLD REYNELLA....

address 14 Verdeilho Cct.

Agent RAY WHITE Morphett Vale

I'd Be happy to answer any specific questions or feel free to call agent Stephen Edgar 0417227618

Have a great day!!

Regards

Kate