Short-term rental with pets?

Guest hla

Guest Guest75
Hi, We're arriving in May and our two cats are due out of quarantine around June. Has any one heard of short-term rentals that allow pets?

Ta,

Helen.

I honestly think you will struggle until you find a long term rental or buy a house.

There are plenty of catteries around ,sure you could find one for a while.

Yes I suspect it will be difficult to get such accommodation. We have been watching the real estate websites, and since I used to live in Adelaide, have some idea of good versus bad, not to mention what you can find out from wikimapia and google maps, so hopefully we can get into new house fast.

Poor cats, it's going to be pretty grim for them. That awful great long flight, followed by a month in quarantine in Melbourne, then from Melbourne to Adelaide, then (probably) a cattery... Hardly seems fair to bring the poor things :-(

Not sure if anyone else has done it but I'll post those wikimapia etc websites in a separate thread.

Thanks,

Helen.