Wanted Rental June 2012 Prefer North West

johnnyricho

Hi, we are finally making our move down under in June, as I have a job offer north of the city we are hoping to get a rental somewhere in the north west, If any one is breaking lease or has a property available for a couple of months we would appreciate a message. One thing to consider is our Black Labrador Max who will be joining us on the 19th July (his prison release date) He is one clean and incredibly well behaved pooch, however I know this can be a problem with rentals but we have no problem in increasing any bond required. We are popping down next week 12/02/12 to validate our visas and stopping in Adelaide City, Victor Harbor and West Beach for a total of 10 days. As we have never been to Australia before I am hoping we like it.

Thanks John & Niki

Are you looking for furnished or unfurnished? If you are just looking for a couple of months, then perhaps you could get a short term place and keep the dog in kennels while you look around for something longer term. I don't think it is too difficult to find a long term rental that doesn't mind a well behaved dog, especially with a higher bond as you suggest, but I don't know of many short term rentals that take dogs - although you could try those on here: http://www.stayz.com.au/pet-friendly-accommodation/sa/adelaide

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Brigitte-SH

Hi, if you are still looking to sub let your house for that period we are looking for that area and are arriving on May 30th so it would fit quite well. We are a family of three, 2 adults and 1 son. Hoping to hear from you. With regards Brigitte

• 3 weeks later...