Short term (~2 week) accommodation needed from around March 9th

Guest Caterman

Guest Caterman

Hi All,

We're moving to Adelaide, arriving 9th March and are looking for furnished accommodation initially for two weeks, after that we'll looking for a longer term rental. There are five of us, two adults and three children. Not realising the Festival and Fringe are on I'd not booked anywhere, thinking I could do it soon before arrival but now I'm trying to find somewhere and finding everywhere is booked up.

So I'm really hoping someone can help out and let me know if they know anywhere in Adelaide where I can find furnished accommodation for four/five from around March 9th, though I could be flexible on the date if necessary.

Thanks!

Stuart.

I don't have availability for your dates for the same reasons you have stated. Try http://www.adelaideshorttermrentals.com.au and send a general email and anyone who has availability will contact you. Also while some of the commercial sites will be more expensive as they charge a fairly large commission to owners you could try http://www.rentahome.com.au (which is owned by the same group who owns Stayz or Take A Break). They have a function where you can put in your dates and show you what is available.