Redwood Park SA 5097

sush

You can check average distance to the CBD and so on via Google Maps Au. Its pretty straightforward and although it can't give you rush hour commute times, you can get the gist pretty well.

http://maps.google.com.au/

Some reading for you :)

http://adelaidemetro.com.au/index.html

http://www.adelaidemetro.com.au/assets/uploads/networkmap-29012012.pdf has the public transport links on there.

From what I can see on the ODF Redwood Park connects with the Tea Tree Plaza and the O Bahn into the city. But then I am squinting a bit as I have tired eyes and I could be missing the connections and stuff. But it looks that way to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O-Bahn_Busway

Guest Barney Rubble

Will need someone closer to confirm, although i am at 5096 (Para Hills) Redwood Park is still close to the O-Bahn so would estimate 25-35 mins max to get into the city compared to my car journey of 45-50 atm !

One of the older northern suburbs but nice with plenty of trees, certainly from the house i have looked at there it's seems ok.

Come on over and take a look :biggrin:

Redwood park is a very nice place to live, got friends there and i work in that area, close access to the Tea Tree Plaza shopping centre, water world and just on the foot hills, i am looking to move that way.

Redwood park, Surrey Downs, Tea tree Gully, Wynn Vale, Golden Grove and greenwith all that way are nice!!!!!

steve

Guest swampo

We have lived in Banksia Park for 3 1/2 years now, a suberb quite close to Redwood Park. As someone else said, all of this area is pretty good, nice leafy suburb, often older style houses with good sized plots. There are a few decent hotel/eateries close by: Blue Gums Hotel, Tea Tree Guly Hotel, The Grove as well as indians, chinese, italian etc restautants - all pretty good standards. The O'Bhan is at Tee Trea Plaza, about 10 minutes drive from Redwood and the journey into the city takes 13-15 minutes. I drive into the city every day from Banksia and it takes me around 35 minutes, less sometimes. Shopping is good, Tea Tree Plaza, Fairview, Golden Grove Village and a little centre in Surry Downs. The outdoor waterpark was refurbished last year and only a 5 minute drive away + very reasonably priced compared to the UK. Good selection of public schools ranging from junior to senior, if you need them

Hope that helps

Hello All

Can anyone give me some feedback on Redwood Park, just would like to know what the area and surrounding areas are like and how far to the city and is there a good link to the city ?

Thanks for your help

Sush.

:cute:

Guest shed end col

G day,also in Banksia Park.Been here 4yrs now can't fault the area and its surroundings. As mentioned before older properties but with nice size plots so you are'nt crammed in close to your neighbours. Even has an English Pub/Restaurant, Fox n Firkin . On the whole really nice area to settle.Good luck with the move.

That is great feed back, I have seen a property there, and we are due to arrive in June, so will arrange to view the house. But again very useful !

Thanks again

Hi,

We live in Redwood Park and love it, as said above very green with lots of big gums, we also get the occasional koala in the tree outside our house. My kids all attend Redwood park primary and I think its an excellent school. Where abouts in Redwood Park have you seen a house? Property seems to be starting to move a bit now so it may not be available in June

Wendy

Hi,

We live in Redwood Park and love it, as said above very green with lots of big gums, we also get the occasional koala in the tree outside our house. My kids all attend Redwood park primary and I think its an excellent school. Where abouts in Redwood Park have you seen a house? Property seems to be starting to move a bit now so it may not be available in June

Wendy

oh god wendy now they know you live there they wont want to move there lol